Physical modeling (no samples used) of vintage ELKA Panther 300 (1966-1972)
- 13 treble stops in 4 ranks (16', 8', 4', Mixture), plus 2 bass stops
- Treble voice stops: Bourdon 16', Contra Oboe 16', Strings 16', Open Diapason 16', Flute 8', Strings 8', Clarinet 8', Oboe 8', Flute 4', Strings 4', Salicet 4', Mixture I, Mixture II
- Bass voice stops: Bass Bourdon 16', Bass Dulciana 16'
- Adjustable 16', 8', 4', Mixture, and bass mix
- In the harmony control section, the level of the 16', 8', 4' and Mixture voices can be infinitely varied via the knobs
- Mixture I "Harsh" and Mixture II "Mellow" are a combination of 3 pitches: 2-2/3', 2' and 1-3/5'
- Bass pedal board
- Onboard vibrato: on/off, lite/heavy, slow/fast
- Tone decay: on/off, adds an attack percussive effect to Mixture tabs
- Optical swell (volume) pedal
- Rare LEM Echo Music tape delay effect
- The LEM is also a 2-channel mixer, with tone controls and pan
- Fully polyphonic
Additional Elka Panther 100 engine
- 6 treble stops in 2 ranks (16', 8') plus 1 bass stop
- Treble voice stops: Bourdon 16', Strings 16', Flute 8', Diapason 8', Strings 8', Trumpet 8'
- Bass voice stops: Bass Bourdon 16', bass stop off lower octave plays the treble voices
- Knobs: On/Off, volume, vibrato speed, vibrato depth
- Effect Tab: Vibrato On/Off
- Extended 88 MIDI note range
- Separate treble/bass MIDI channel
- Adjustable vibrato speed and depth
- Adjustable 12-note tuning
- Vintage tube combo amp, with classic spring reverb, built-in opto tremolo, and cab simulation
- Velocity-sensitive key contacts attack/release
- All settings MIDI learnable
- Wide range of presets
- Windows and macOS installer (Windows 7 or newer, Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, Intel x86/64 CPU)
- 32 and 64 bit host/OS support
Protected by FastSpring generated license key file.
No dongle or online activation.
Download and purchase now
$115.00 $173.50 / 99.00 € 149.00 €